Thursday, November 29, 2007

#22 Audiobooks


If it wasn't for this learning exercise, I wouldn't know that we have such a big collection of Digital Media. The good feature of this Digital Media Catalog is to let you browse the eBook shelf. It holds eBook & Audio Book Fiction, Nonfiction, Video by Genre, Music by Genre, etc. The collection is very impressive. I looked under eBook & Audio Book Nonfiction and found
Non Fiction
Business & Finance
Children's
Cooking & Food
Health & Fitness
More Nonfiction

I was interested in Cooking, so I clicked on it, then I found the book "Easy Sushi". The calatalog gives very detailed information about the book including the content details, format information, description of the content and digital rights information which I consider very important if the customer wants to burn it into CD or DVD or transfer it into other device. It is so cool and I might want to download it once I get to my computer at home.

No comments: