Friday, November 16, 2007

#17 1/2 Facebook and Online Social Club

In my previous blog, I said I wouldn't sign up for any unnecessary online accounts any more. Here I am again signing up for my Facebook. I couldn't resist the temptation! I am curious and wonder why so many people got hooked up to it - my son was one of them. I did find it interesting and helpful. I might be able to find my long lost friends! As for the library applications, I like Books iRead and My Wikipedia. People can share their reviews and knowledge. For other applications, they all look good to me, but I am afraid there are so many out there that we cannot handle.

2 comments:

hood_and_hat said...

I sent a bunch of invitations to my friends and one of them signed up, leaving the comment, "Why Karen Why?"

It's hard to resist these things.

jinglebell06 said...

Karen who?